Cystoscope with large 2.2 mm working channel
The CYF-V2 cystoscope is not only compatible with the EVIS EXERA II but also with the promising Narrow Band Imaging light-filtering technology. The large 2.2 mm working channel permits the use of all common EndoTherapy instruments.
- NBI – best diagnosis capabilities
- Improved patient comfort
- Easy handling – angulations match anatomy
- Allows use of all common EndoTherapy instruments
With a very small outer diameter
Thanks to the integrated design, the OES Pro cystoscopes offer a superior channel size while maintaining the smallest outer diameter possible.
- Compact, slim design
- Integrated stopcocks
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Secure grip for controlled handling
The OES Pro therapeutic cystourethroscope
The OES Pro therapeutic cystourethroscope will improve your daily work. Optimal vision combined with a wide range of flexible forceps, scissors, and electrodes ensure precise treatment in the lower urinary tract.
- Ergonomic and well balanced
- Great patient comfort
- Improved self-locking Albarran
- Easier insertion due to new beak design
OES Pro diagnostic cystoscope system
The OES Pro diagnostic cystoscope system provides you with a full product range. Small outer diameter combined with ergonomic design and optimal vision make it the optimal product for diagnosis in the lower urinary tract.
- Small outer diameter
- Ergonomic design
- Special sheaths for female patients
- Easy-to-handle stopcocks for better flow control